Friday, January 7, 2011

Going Mental Here!


Okay, So i just developed a crush on someone two years my junior (From now known as T). He's one of the musicians in an up and coming pop punk band and he's really funny and really nice to talk to. Problem is I've only started to talk to him about two days ago and I feel like the only reason I started crushing on him is because I thought he was flirting with me. When this happens to tend to do stupid things, and I just called him for no reason and yabbered about something for thirty seconds. It's the hour of the morning and he has to be in the studio tomorrow. He was so tired he didn't know who I was OR what I was talking about.
However, when I said bye he asked me if he was gonna get a call at 5am (because I was joking to him before about calling him at that time to annoy him) and I said no. All of this was said jokingly. But the problem is, I'm freaking out because now I think he thinks I'm a freak. I also cracked a really bad joke before about how he wouldn't answer me straight out when I asked about his grade (I'm in uni) because he liked me. Then it was awkward.

I don't know what I'm going on about. I wish he'd call.

No comments:

Post a Comment