Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day Sales.

So today I ended up going to the Sales with J and A instead of my parents - everything went quite smoothly and it was probably more fun with them than people who are gonna judge my every selection before I even try it on. However, I had a bit of a blow today with some news regarding a close friend of mine which I'm not allowed to, and won't, disclose. Even in a blog that no one reads. But I've now figured that the subject in this situation is smart enough to deal with it on their own, and it's really not a problem that affects me - I just hope things turn out well and no one gets hurt.
I should be going back up to get weighed and measured tomorrow as well as to return a few dodgy choices and to shop more. This time with my mum. I think things will be better - I honestly believe that last night was a result of PMS. Even the whole crying to sleep about a certain someone only loving me when I'm thinner and prettier, but I know I'm never gonna be pretty. I don't have the face for pretty anyway.
Now I'm sitting in my living room watching Titanic which is on the Telly. We're up to the part where the ship begins to sink and I'm honestly just waitin fr my heart to explode with sadness. Great movie though, everything is so beautiful - even moreso for me since I'm a vintage/hipster fashion addict. Wonderful.
We'll world, goodnight for now. I hope tomorrow is just as good.

Gained: half a pound (fat arse)
Spent: $400 ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment