Sunday, December 26, 2010

Morning Ravings.

So I'm sitting here at the computer this kinda morning and waiting for people to get ready so I can go out and get measured as well as finish my shopping already. This morning I had my Herbalife shake, which is like 110 calories, maybe 130 with the protein powder, so technically I'm not doing too badly. But why is it that even when I have little but flavoured shake made of no milk, just water, in me, I still feel like this big lumpy space hogger? Ergh, I'm still so fat, wish I could lose weight faster but I know I have to stick by the Herbalife plan, otherwise I'll yo-yo like I did back when I was Ana.
I'm not saying my ED is gone now, it's obviously not, but weirdly enough I'm finding that it's not a 'physical' ED anymore? Does that make any sense? Mentally, my obsession with watching my weight and the need to be beautiful (but who doesn't need to be beautiful? Beautiful is beautiful)  is the same, if not stronger, than when I was with Ana back in year 9 or so. Who knows.
I'm going to be changing everything on my PT account today so it's also untraceable. So worried about family or friends finding it, God knows that they love to google me and see what I'm up to. I'll continue to be using the name Bailey Rose (For those who are confused, Bailey Rose isn't my real name, but I love it anyway) for the sake of tricking google.

Oh shit. They're ready.
Wish me luck guys - please I want to be as beautiful as her!

No comments:

Post a Comment