Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A potentially New Male Character.

I was talking to my best guy friend today, H, about this very attractive customer I had at work. I knew that he worked for the same company, like H does, as me so I was describing him a few weeks back. It turned out that he, from now on known as Mr Red, worked at H's branch. As a favor to me, he had asked and checked to see whether it was really him. It was. When H told him a friend of his thought that he was hot (I'm not ashamed about this, I do. He kind of looks like a rockstar and he's really friendly too. Plus he was carrying a guitar so definite brownie points.) Upon that question being asked, Mr Red asked if it was me that was his friend. Being a stupid idiot H had replied no, and that it was just some other girl nearby. I'm not too sure what else went on in that conversation but H seems to be under the impression that Mr Red thinks I'm cute. I don't know why he would, considering the fat factor and the whole me being in my work uniform with a dorky ponytail and minimal make up, but it would be amazing if it was true.
For the past few years, I've always been involved with a different person at the end of each year and they typically impact upon me more then whoever I meet at the duration of the year. It's an odd concept but it's true. I haven't met anyone since The Ex so this year was lookin quite lonely, unless Mr Red really does want a cameo in the life of a messed up fat ass with cut scars. Who knows. He's definitely my type though, which is kind of... Ooft! Okay fine, he's adorable and beautiful. And I want him.
I asked H to tell Mr Red that it was me and to ask if he's on a relationship at the moment since he was dating one of the branch supervisors before (I heard she's hot. Sighs. I am such a disgusting fat waste of space, but whatever.) If he's single and miraculously interested, then I get a number and we potentially have a new man in Bailey's sad life.

Fingers crossed?

Today I ate: One Herbalife shake, one Weightwatchers meal, Three pieces of sashimi and a half bowl of Chinese lettuce. Four litres of water. About 1000 calories.

Fuckk. I better do better tomorrow. One or two shakes and a simpler dinner. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment