Thursday, December 30, 2010

Scared Witless.

Called J, A wants to stick to her own plans. She told J she was going to call me but so far she hasn't and now she isn't answering her phone. Guess I really am completely worthless.
I don't have much to say tonight, I binged and I'm really scared of what I'm going to see on the scale tomorrow morning. I ate everything in about 3 minutes. I don't know what's wrong with me. I did something embarrassing and said embarrassing things to P (Guy I used to like and am still attracted to) last night because I was having a psychotic attack thing. I don't know.
I'm scared.

Calories: 1150 (WHAT THE FUCK!)

I have work at 7.30 am tomorrow. I feel like tomorrow should never come.


DisorderYour Score
Major Depression:High
Dysthymia:Moderate
Bipolar Disorder:Extremely High
Cyclothymia:Very High
Seasonal Affective Disorder:Moderate
Postpartum Depression:N/A
Take the Depression Test

No comments:

Post a Comment